Update your App
Stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest version of OkCupid
Learn how to update apps manually, turn off automatic updates, or turn on automatic downloads.
With iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, apps and games that you download from the App Store are automatically updated by default. You won't see notifications about updating your apps. But you can also update apps manually. For example, if you want to force an update, you can update the app manually or automatically.
Update your apps manually
How to manually update apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
Turn on or turn off automatic downloads
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, turn on or turn off Apps.
- On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect "Automatically download apps purchased on other Mac computers."
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > App Store. Turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads. Or open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to App Store and tap it, then turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads.
- On your Apple TV HD or 4K, go to Settings > Apps. Select or deselect Automatically Install Apps.
On your iOS or iPadOS device or Mac, you can also turn on automatic downloads for iTunes Store music purchases and Apple Books purchases.
If you still need help, you can email a friendly human.