Hi! We're the Customer Experience team here at OkCupid. Nice to meet you!
If you need hands-on technical help about an issue like a login problem, reporting an account, adjusting account settings, etc, we can help you with this. If our help pages don't answer your question or help you solve your problem, most of our articles has a link to our contact form so you can email us.
A note about us:
We generally don't work weekends or US holidays, so please be patient during those times. Our families thank you!
Our help pages:
We've carefully written help pages for the most frequently asked questions about OkCupid. We find these answer the vast majority of questions:
- Login/ Password issues, Account Takeovers or losing access to your account
- Bugs or technical issues (also see our Troubleshooting help section)
- Closing your account
- Help getting our emails
- Cancelling a paid subscription
- Transferring subscriptions
- If you paid for A-list (or a boost) but don't see it on your account
- Note: if you purchased anything via the iPhone app store/ iTunes, you will need to contact Apple support for help with refunds/ cancellations.
OkCupid does not offer phone support. Sometimes scammers will create fake OkCupid customer service phone numbers. DO NOT call these numbers and/or give them any personal information. We do not have a customer service phone number; instead, we ask that you look through our help articles here, which we keep updated with tons of information that will help you, and if needed, use our contact form to get in touch with us.
For all support and privacy enquiries, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any requests from law enforcement officials, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will not respond to emails sent to this address by non-law enforcement officials.
For enquiries specific to the Indian Grievance Process please see this page.