Paid Features and Subscriptions on OkCupid
🙌 Basic accounts on OkCupid are entirely free, forever!
With a basic account, you can see all of your potential matches, send and receive likes (we’ll even let you know if you like each other, for free!), and send and receive messages.
We do have some paid features that we think are worth it, but OkCupid is completely usable (including messaging) without paying a dime.
Paid options are great extras that give you more control over who you see or who sees you, so if you're looking to fine-tune your dating experience a bit more, consider these:
🌟 Profile Boosts:
Get a day's worth of views in just a few minutes! You can purchase boosts individually, or in discounted multi-packs.
✅ Read Receipts:
Curious about whether that dreamy match read your message? Read Receipts will help you find out! You can purchase Read Receipts individually, or in discounted multi-packs.
A-List, our most popular paid option:
- No ads
- See a list of who has liked you before you've liked them
- Unlimited Likes
- More search options in match search (such as body type and attractiveness)
- All of the features of Standard A-List, plus:
- One automatic boost per day during prime time
- See everyone's public answers to their questions before you answer
- See and be seen by more attractive matches
- No ads
- Your profile is invisible to everyone on the site unless you like or message them
- Revoke access to an account at any time by blocking them
- Turn incognito on or off at any time - you're in control!
Incognito allows you to keep an active profile on OkCupid while being 100% hidden to anyone on the site who you have not already messaged or liked. If you’d like to hide someone who you had messaged you can click “hide” on their profile or “block” on their message. If you’d like to hide someone who you had liked, just block their profile.
Not only will you not appear in Match Search, DoubleTake etc. to anyone you haven’t liked/messaged, if anyone tries to visit your profile who you haven’t liked/messaged, they’ll get a note that your profile does not exist.
Please note that Incognito is a separate subscription from A-List, and does not include A-List features.
If you still need help, you can email a friendly human.