Moving paid features from one account to another
If you've bought an A-list, A-list Premium, or Incognito subscription, and would like to move that subscription from one account to another, here's what to do:
If you paid via iTunes
You must take these steps on the same platform you used to pay for your subscription -- if you purchased through iTunes, these steps must be taken on the iOS app; if you purchased through Google Play, these steps must be followed on the Android app.
- Delete the account you no longer want to use
- Log into (or create) the account that you want the paid subscription moved to
- Tap on your profile icon in the bottom navigation row, and then tap on Account Settings.
- From there, tap 'Purchases', then the transaction you'd like to restore, and that should bring up a 'restore transaction' link.
- Tap that, and it will send your payment information to us again so our system can upgrade your account.
For Google Play, PayPal, or credit card:
Please contact us with your transaction ID that can be found on your receipt, so that we can manually add that time to your account.
If you still need help, you can email a friendly human.